Basic Information: What is Good Natural Omega-3 Fish Oil Plus CoQ-10
This is an all-encompassing review of Good Natual Omega-3 Fish Oil Plus CoQ-10. The goal of this product is to support cardiovascular health, improve the functioning of the circulatory system and boost metabolism. The manufacturer has formulated and manufactured this nutritional supplement in a state-of-the-art laboratory that exceeds rigorous quality assurance standards. To learn more about this product, read on.
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) – Fatty acid found in the flesh of coldwater fish.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) – Reduces the risk of heart and circulatory disease.
- Other fatty acids – The body requires fatty acids for good health.
- Qsorb Coenzyme Q-10 – Used to treat heart problems.
- Gelatin – Used to make hard shelled capsules.
- Vegetable Glycerin – Used for its softening and lubricating benefits.
- Mixed Natural Tocopherols – Naturally occuring family of vitamin E compounds.
- Rice Bran Oil -Extracted from the hard outer brown layer of rice.
- Titanium Dioxide Color – Used as a whitening or brightening pigment.
- Yellows Beeswax – Has applications in human food and flavoring.
Users with allergic reactions will want to know that this product contains soy and fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients. However, This product does not contain gluten, yeast, wheat, milk, milk derivatives, lactose, egg, grapefruit, shellfish, sweetener, sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial flavor, sodium.
The manufacturer advises taking three capsules daily. It is advised to follow the manufacturer’s instructions on the dosage.
The cost of one bottle containing 50 rapid release softgels is $6.82 on Amazon, which is cheaper than the list price of $13.50. This option helps to save $6.68. However, it should be noted that one needs to spend at least $35 on Amazon to receive free shipping.
Possible Side Effects
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, you must consult a medical professional before using this supplement. You must discontinue this product immediately and seek immediate medical attention, in case of any adverse reactions. This product must be kept out of reach of children and must be stored at room temperature. The product is not meant for use if the seal is broken or missing.
There is no information on return or refund or a money back guarantee stated explicitly in the manufacturer’s website or the product label. It is best to contact the manufacturer directly to get more information on refunds or money back guarantee if any such policy exists.
The Bottom Line
The combination of ingredients such as EPA, DHA and Coenzyme Q-10 is known to support the heart, the circulatory system, and the body’s biochemical process that helps maintain its normal functioning. Though the ingredients look promising, the lack of information on refund/returns or a money back guarantee is a concern. There were only very few reviews for this product online, which does not help to add to the credibility of the product.